The Monitoring and Evaluating Climate Communication and Education (MECCE) Project is pleased to announce the formal launch of its Regional Hub network. The launch comprises a series of events to launch each Regional Hub in June.
The Regional Hub network is one the MECCE Project’s key initiatives for ensuring the project has an impact in a variety of regional and cultural contexts. This network of interactive groups provides regional input and supports action in relation to the MECCE Project’s objectives. The Regional Hubs:
- Ensure the MECCE Project is informed by regional and cultural considerations and is useful and impactful in different country contexts.
- Facilitate the MECCE Project’s case studies work, which is furthering understandings of quality climate change communication and education (CCE).
- Provide a networking forum for regional-level activities and outputs (e.g., conferences, learning institutes, reports) to support global CCE action.
Learn about the MECCE Project and explore the strengths, opportunities, and considerations your region brings to the CCE landscape. Anyone may attend any Regional Hub event regardless of where they are located, so you are welcome to register for more than one event through the links below:
- Australasia: June 3, 8am IST, Click to Register
- Europe: June 10, 3pm CET, Click to Register
- Africa: June 17, 4pm SAST, Click to Register
- Canada: June 17, 12pm EDT, Click to Register
- Americas: June 17, 2pm EDT, Click to Register
Regional Hub membership is open to anyone with an interest in this area.
We look forward to seeing you there!