About The Regional Hub Network
This network of interactive regional groups ensures the MECCE Project is informed by regional considerations, as well as has outreach to various parts of the world.
The Regional Hubs are a networking forum to mobilize project results and outputs through activities such as conferences, learning institutes, and reports.
There are currently five Regional Hubs in Africa, Australasia, Canada, Europe, and the Americas, with distinct North and South/Central American Hubs being developed.
- Share your expertise on quality climate communication and education (CCE) in your national and cultural context
- Contribute to indicator development to support improved CCE tracking and target-setting, in your country and globally
- Participate in discussions with other researchers, practitioners, and organizations active in CCE
- Be among the first to receive access to the MECCE Project’s data, online and print materials, and event invitations
Member activities include:
- Attending 1-2 meetings/year, and an additional 2-4 electronic requests per year
- Providing input on MECCE Project processes and outputs
- Some will participate on the Qualitative Case Studies Review Sub-committee for their region
- Opportunity to develop regional workshops, webinars, conferences, learning institutes, reports
- Strategize on appropriate regional activities and link with other regional groups with shared focus on CCE as appropriate