Our Learning Institutes build global research and policy-maker capacity and networks to support the development of more and better quality climate communication and education.
university of cambridge 2022
Our upcoming Learning Institute will be hosted by the University of Cambridge in 2022. It will bring together graduate students and policy–makers from around the world to:
- Workshop research-informed understandings of climate change communication and education (CCE)
- Discuss methods and proposed indicators that can help advance the quantity of CCE in participants’ regional contexts
- Gather input on data that could best support implementation of CCE policy and practice
- Part 1: Graduate student seminar to develop new CCE research leaders
- Part 2: Combined incubator with the MECCE Project team, graduate students, and policy/decision makers
- Part 3: Policy/decision maker forum to further their leadership and action on CCE
Contact us at sepn.info(at)usask.ca to sign up for our e-news to receive updates about our upcoming 2022 Learning Institute, including the Call for Applications, and other learning opportunities such as our webinar series.